Adult Community Mental Health (ISLHD) are looking at how they can improve how they provide services to you.
They are aiming to design a service that keeps consumers safe and healthy in the community and ensure consumers, families and carers feel valued, important, welcomed, and safe with a sense of hope and optimism for the future.
They welcome your contribution and participation on the following dates:
10AM - 12PM
31-33 WEST ST, NOWRA
2PM - 4PM
3 STATION ST, WOLLONGONG (NEW OUTLOOK)
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention