We are delighted to launch the Collaborative's first Report Card this week, which provides an overview of all that we’ve been working on and an indication of what we’re looking to achieve in the coming years.
The Report Card contains the story of how the Collaborative came about, how we work, and why the voices of people with lived experience are so important in suicide prevention. The Report Card also features information on:
- the LifeSpan trial with Black Dog Institute
- local community engagement and training
- the Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) campaign and Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) program in schools
- improving the supports available to people after a crisis
- evidence-based treatments for suicidality.
We would like to thank our members for your valuable contributions, which are essential to the success of the Collaborative.
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention
- A mo takes a month, QPR takes an hour
- First national survey of trans and gender diverse sexual health launched in Australia
- Free suicide prevention training now available!
- NSW begins journey towards zero suicides!