We all have a role to play in suicide prevention - it could be as simple as signing up to the Question, Persuade and Refer (QPR) training.
QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer - the 3 simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide.
It's a one-hour online course available from our website for just $10, which will help you recognise warning signs for suicide and help others in need. In fact, QPR training will provide you with:
- knowledge and skills to identify warning signs that someone may be suicidal
- confidence to talk to them about suicidal thoughts
- connect them with professional care.
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention