Other support services

If someone is injured or at immediate risk of hurting themselves or someone else,

call 000 immediately.

Please note that the Collaborative does not provide direct services. 

If you or someone you know is in need of support, please visit the buttons or tiles below to find the right service (some buttons will redirect you to an external website).

I need help with something else...

Tradie using his phone 1054724792 v2

Alcohol, drugs & gambling

Find more Illawarra Shoalhaven services here.


Lesbian couple 1015112112

Relationships & sexual health

Contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 if you are in need of immediate assistance.

For other mental health concerns, visit headtohealth.gov.au or talk to someone you trust such as a doctor or health professional.

Need extra support?

Make an appointment with your doctor or find a local doctor / health service near you.

Click here >

Looking for a psychologist?

Find a psychologist by postcode and location through the Australian Psychological Society website.

Click here >

Find help with an EAP program

Check whether you have a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available at your work. There are many EAP providers in Australia.

Click here >

Get help at headspace

If you are 1225 years old, contact your local headspace centre (Nowra or Wollongong) for help with your health and wellbeing.

Click here >