The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative is holding a big, public celebration event on RUOK? Day 2018.
From ground-breaking programs in local schools, to new health services and media campaigns, a lot has been achieved since the Collaborative launched the Black Dog Institute's LifeSpan project just twelve months ago.
Everyone in the community is invited to attend the event, which will celebrate and recognise the collaborative effort and hard work from everyone involved.
Thursday 13th September
8:30am - 10:30am (light breakfast, tea & coffee provided)
The Kiama Pavilion
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th September.
The event will be a great opportunity to find out what's been happening in suicide prevention in the region, what is planned for 2019 and what you can do to help.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend this free event.
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper