You are invited to help in Black Dog Institute’s study looking at the experiences of individuals who have been to the emergency department for suicide-risk. Please be advised, the content in this study can be overwhelming for some – if you are feeling distressed, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
We want to know about people’s experience in the emergency department and the follow up arrangements to help them through this difficult time. We hope we can use this important information to improve people’s experience of crisis and follow up care for suicide risk.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the research team: email@example.com
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention